Our neighbors that border our backyard wanted to put a fence in but also had a retaining issue. They put in a row of boulders on their side of the property line & then installed a fence above. We couldn't complain much as we didn't pay for any of it & also gained a couple feet of property (unofficially).
So... we made do with what we had & this is what we did:

It has been a lot of work but I have thoroughly enjoyed the benefits: strawberries, squash, peas, carrots, lettuce, onions, tomatoes & maybe cucumbers, watermelon, corn & pumpkins!











3 comments:
I just love my garden! Your garden looks great!
Wow! Great job with your garden! And I believe you, gardening is a LOT of work, but sure is great to eat salad from your own garden! You enjoy every bite of it!
Thanks for the comment Christie, your blog is so cute!
That is amazing! You'll have to come over and give me some pointers. Or share some of your enthusiasm at least. :)
Post a Comment