Before:
After:
This is not the first time she has done this. The first time it was head first off her high chair several months ago. Thankfully, this time she didn't vomit. She screamed pretty hard and pretty much fell right to sleep (WebMD said this is okay!). When she woke up she was back to normal - well except her bruised forehead and eye. One of these days I'm afraid we won't be so lucky. :(








3 comments:
Oh Man! At least she is smiling!
Hi- this is nicole metcalf hadley from the All American Clogger blog (where I found your link). Great to hear from you! Send a bio of yourself if you want and keep checking back. It is taking forever, but slowly we are uploading our archived footage. There may be more of you! Also: In town? We;re started clogging again!
nhadley@scmiddle.org
I love your blog, I'm going to add it to my favorites. I had fun too! We stayed until 11:30pm.
Post a Comment