Monday, September 1, 2008

Here we are... finally!

I've been wanting to do this blog for so long! This past week I've been suffering from a little insomnia and incidentally discovered the blog world and facebook. I'm hooked. Next is flickr.

Also... our anniversary is today! 8 years! What did we do? Zac worked & I cleaned the house & the other usual. We'll go to dinner tomorrow. We're not really big on celebrating our own birthdays and anniversaries... we just celebrate all of the time!

And... my brother Paul had his first baby yesterday - it's a girl! I'm so excited for them. Ashley says they should name her "Nema". Anyway, for now here's some of my favorite pictures of the girls and Zac this summer.



5 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the Blog world! I love seeing pictures of friends and this is such a fun way to do that! Your blog is way cute!

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

Hey Christie,
It's so good to hear from you again! I love the pics of your girls they're so cute! I didn't realize that our babies are so close in age. William is 6 months old as well. Two is way better than one don't you think?
Amber

Jena said...

Sweet! Glad to see you got a blogspot!

Cute girls!

Miss you guys!

Love,
Jena

Holly said...

It is amazing how much easier it is to stay in touch with a blog. I love it. It is so cute to see those babies.

McLeod Clan said...

This is Meghan by the way. you guys I can't believe how big Ashley has gotten and Emily, she's adorable!