Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get To Know Me...

1. What time did I get up this morning? Get up or stay up?   Got up about 4 a.m. & stayed up about 7:15... I think?
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. Last Movie I saw in theater? Fly Me To the Moon (3D) - so cool!
4. What is my favorie TV Show? NCIS
5. What do I usually have for breakfast? cold cereal
6. What is my middle name? I don't have one!
7. What food(s) do I dislike? mushrooms, seafood, most meat, chocolate ice cream/milk/syrup, too many to name!
8. What is my favorite CD at the moment? I don't listen to CD's really... I love everything on my player piano & the playlist on this blog.
9. What kind of car do I drive? 2003 Mistubishi Diamante VRX - silver
10. Favorite Sandwhich? hot ham, egg, & cheese bagel
11. What characteristic do I despise? I don't know!
12. Favorite item of clothing? right now, my one pair of Levi jeans that are in good shape & fit.
13. If I could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would I go? With or without the kids? Cruise to any place with white sandy beaches and blue water. Without the kids - although one day would be fun with the kids.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that fits.
15. Where would I retire to? Manti?
16. Favorite birthday? 10th or 11th
17. Favorite sport to watch? womens gymnastics (olympics), basketball
18. Am I a morning or night person? morning
19. What is my shoe size? 7 1/2
20. Pets? Cat
21. News I'd like to share with you? my baby might have to wear a helmet! :(
22. What did I want to be when I grew up? secretary/accountant
23. How am I today? better than in a long time - pretty good!
24. What is my favorite candy? licorice
25. What is my favorite flower? tulips
26. What is a day on the calendar I am looking forward to? Halloween
27. What am I listening to right now? Playlist on blog.
28. What was the last thing I ate? White chili
29. If I were a crayon, what color would I be? White - least used!
30. How is the weather right now? perfect! I love it! 80 high/50 low
31. Last person I spoke to on the phone? Aunt Jill
32. Favorite restaurant? Cafe Rio/Olive Garden/Macaroni Grill
33. Hair color? brown
34. What was my favorite toy as a child? don't remember
35. Summer or winter? Northern utah summer... southern utah winter
36. Hugs or kisses? hugs
37. What is the most romantic date I ever had? When Zac proposed (temple)
38. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
39. What is under my bed? rubber duck
40. What did I do last night? watch TV
41. What am I afraid of? spiders, snakes, Zac dying
42. Salty or sweet? sweet
43. How many keys on my key ring? 3
44. How many years at my current job? full time mom for 3 years, 3 months.
45. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday - Ashley is at preschool & dance for 3 hours.
46. How many towns have I lived in?  6 (farm, Hurricane, Arvada, Washington, Hyde Park, Saratoga Springs)
47. Do I make friends easily? not really

4 comments:

The Aullman Family said...

Hey there! Your family is so cute. It's so good to be able to catch up! It's been forever. Keep the pics coming!

Jena said...

Fun post, thanks!
Jena

Heidi said...

It's funny because I can remember some of those facts about you. So are you guys in Saratoga Springs right now?

Christie said...

I haven't changed too much over the years! I eat a lot more meat than I used to. I am in Saratoga Springs.