Friday, October 3, 2008

Having a Little Fun

We went to a Mongomery Gentry & Toby Keith concert.  We got to stand up front row for Toby Keith which was awesome! I'm not the biggest country music fan but any live music is entertaining front row! Oh, and it was all free!


Last Saturday we went to Thanksgiving Point and spent several hours at the Cornbelly's Corn Maze & Pumpkin Festival. It was a lot more fun for me this year because Ashley was older, Zac came, & I'm not pregnant. His brother's family came with us too. 


     


















 

On Monday, Zac was on TV! 



Zac's store was the sponser for this year's Mascot Bowl @ Lehi High School so Zac was very involved. Ashley spent the first half & half time with Zac down on the field. It was one of the most entertaining games of football I've ever been to! After I left they had him present them with a giant $25,000 check for Friends of Firemen - sure wish I could have taken a picture of that! 

Denver Bronco's mascot Miles

Utah Blaze mascot Chief


A couple pictures of Emily...

     

She's clapping & crawling now!

1 comment:

T&JCrawford said...

Hey Christie,
We have a bit of a mix up on our first blog. I can't get into it to update it! So, I started another one for our family. It is at tjcrawfordfamily2008.blogspot.com. You have the cutest little girls! Oh, and if you run into Karie and Tammy, let them know, too because I can't find them. Thanks!