After...
Emily has plagiocephaly or a flat head. Her dr. pointed this out to me when she was 2 months old. We worked on positioning her and improved it but decided to go ahead with the helmet.

Emily got a helmet 2 weeks ago. Hopefully she will only wear it for 2-3 months but it will depend on how fast her head grows. She is supposed to wear it 23 hours a day. We take it off for baths and eating.
Emily got a helmet 2 weeks ago. Hopefully she will only wear it for 2-3 months but it will depend on how fast her head grows. She is supposed to wear it 23 hours a day. We take it off for baths and eating.
On our 2nd visit to physical therapy for her torticollis we were told we didn't need to come back. You can still see a little tilt in the 3rd picture so we still have a little work to do at home.








2 comments:
Too Cute! I love it! She wears it well. Being the doll that she is!
Yeah I found it! I read it! I understand it! She is so cute!~
Post a Comment