Thursday, October 16, 2008

High School

1. Did you date someone from your High School? Mostly everyone was from my high school - only a few weren't.

2. What kind of car did you drive? My senior year I bought my first car from my brother - 198? something Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme from my brother. $1700

3. Did you pass your Driver’s License test on the first try? Yes

4. Were you a Party Animal?  not at all

5. Were you a flirt? in a different way than most I was sometimes?

6. Were you in Band, Orchestra or Choir? Band freshman & sophomore years - we went to San Francisco!

7. Were you a nerd? Depends on who you ask! I don't think so.

8. Were you on any Varsity Teams? No - unless drill/dance team counts

9. Did you get Suspended or Expelled? no

10. Can you still sing the Fight Song? no - never could

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Esplin - AP Calculus!

12. Where did you sit during Lunch? we didn't have a lunch room - went home or to friends house.

13. What was the name of your school? Hurricane High School

14. What was the mascot and school colors? Tiger - Red & Black

15. Did you go to Homecoming? 3 years! This must be a small town thing.

16. If you could go back and do it all over again, would you? only if I knew what I know now. I would have a lot more fun.

17. What do you remember most about Graduation? I was more or less engaged.

18. Where did you go on your Senior Skip day? Wet N' Wild - Las Vegas! I loved this trip & remember it well!

19. Were you in any Clubs? FBLA, FCCLA, RASK

20. Have you gained some weight since then? over 50 pounds pretty quickly 

21. Who was your Prom Date? Mark Evans - Sophomore; Brandon Lewis - Junior; Duane Holland - Senior (should have been Zac!)

22. Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion? probably - 5 year was pretty disappointing though

23. Did you have a job while in High School? JJ's Frostop & Zion Drug - sometimes both! 


2 comments:

Heather Crozier said...

More or less engaged? Tell me the story on that one....haha

Cassie said...

Ah, the old days...