On Thursday, the day before Halloween, Ashley's preschool class sang for their parents. I thought it was really cool because this was the first time I've heard her sing or interact with the other kids. I wish this camera would have let me zoom in more...
The best part is the end (hee hee)!
Halloween was really fun -except for the wind & rain. Zac dressed up and stood in our doorway and scared all of the neighborhood kids. Afterwards he was walking down the street with Ashley & could hear the other parents saying, "See? She's not scared of him!" His scary effect was a little lessened by having a jabber-mouth princess next to him.











3 comments:
So cute!
We miss you guys.
Haha. I thought that kid was going to knock everyone over like in Home Alone 2 when they are singing in the Christmas program. :)
Too too cute! I bet she just loved singing all those song!
Post a Comment