These past few months I have had the opportunity to work for Cultural Hall Home Decor.
www.culturalhall.com I started in October selling pictures at roadshows. In November and December I have worked in the warehouse with almost every aspect of making the pictures. When I saw these pictures for the first time in August it was love at first sight! I immediately snapped a picture with my cell phone & sent it to Zac. He agreed they were beautiful (from just a cell phone picture) and we decided I should work for trade so we could get some for our home.

This past week I have been selling them out of my home. I'm not looking forward to hauling everything back to the warehouse. Anyone want pictures!?
It has been fun! Thank you so much to my aunt Jill who has been watching my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment