Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow

Wow have we had some snow! This is our back yard...
Ashley with the reindeer. We have 3 reindeer in our front yard. One is completly buried in snow, & another has only it's head sticking out. She named them Rudolph, Kauline, & Tim. I have no idea where this came from. She loves to go outside & "play" with them.
These next 2 pictures were taken on  Christmas Day in front of Adam & Wendy's house next door.

3 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

I love how they made a seat out of the snow!!! I love the names of your reindeer. I will have to add them into Isaac's bedtime story!

Heather Crozier said...

Made me sad to see our old house. :(

Melissa Fawcett Wall said...

Hey girl! Sorry I am not very good at this blogging thing, but I am going to see if I can do a little better. I feel so bad cuz I didn't even look at anyone's pages til today...and I didn't know you had two little girls! What a lame friend I am! I will be better, I promise! Love ya!